Monday, February 21

Régan's Barbie Party

Wow! What a GREAT party! It couldn't have gone any better. I had good friends, good family and awesome party favors! Plus I had the most beautiful cakes. That's right. I had 2 cakes! The one Mama and I made and Jason bought one (an edible one.) When he got back from getting the pizza, he had a Barbie cake, Barbie cups, Barbie plates, Barbie napkins, Barbie noise makes, and Barbie rings with lip gloss in them. He definitely won the "Husband of the Year" award. He's so sweet! My 3 best girlfriends in the whole world came: Danni, Erin and Katrina. Danni brought Will, Erin brought Blake and Katrina brought her "little one." We can't wait until "little one" actually comes into the world. She or He will be here at the end of July. We're so excited!! Mama, Robin, Brandon, Tim, Regina and Auntie Abigail were all there too. We had a great time visiting with each other.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family, thoughtful friends, and where do I begin with my husband?! He is the greatest person I've ever met. It's so awesome to have my husband and my best friend all wrapped into one kick-ass person. He is so kind and loving. He is a sweetheart and he spoils me rotten! I always feel like I am at his top priority list and never any less. We have so much fun together. We just laugh at each other all the time. Yesterday he said something so funny and Regina looked over at me and said, "Am I the only one that thinks he is hilarious?!" I just grinned at her and said, "Oh no. I know exactly what you mean. I live with him. This is how it is everyday!"

Thank you, Jason for making life fun-loving. Thank you, friends for putting up with my crazy-ass. Thank you, family for everything in between. Each of you have helped me become who I am today. 24....WOW. This doesn't mean I have to grow up does it????

Lots of Love to All,
Ré

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home