Sunday, May 8

Happy Mother's Day!

To My Mother...
You filled my days with rainbow lights,
Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
A kiss to wipe away my tears,
Gingerbread to ease my fears.

You gave the gift of life to me
And then in love, you set me free.
I thank you for your tender care,
For deep warm hugs and being there.

I hope that when you think of me

A part of you, You'll always see.

Mama-
I loved you yesterday, I love you tomorrow and everyday. You have always been there for me to lean on. You were there for me my first day of school, to hold my hand and give me courage to go. Growing up you listened to me when I needed to talk and you talked to me when I needed to listen. You've let me grow and learn from my own mistakes. You never left my side when I was feeling down, I always knew you would be there to pick me up. You are my mother, my mentor, my friend and I hope to always be a strong, determined & courageous woman just like you. I love you, Mommy.
Love,
Ré


To My Other Mother...
You are the other Mother I received,
The day I wed your son.
And I want to thank you Mom,
For the loving things you've done.

You've given me a gracious man,
With whom I share my life.
You are his lovely mother,
And I his lucky wife.

You used to pat his little head,
And now I hold his hand.
You raised in love a little boy,
And then gave me the man.


Freda-
You have given me the most wonderful gift ever. I am such a lucky girl. I am so delighted to be apart of the family and even more to be your "daughter." I look forward to making many more memories and many more crafts. :-) Thank you...for everything.
Love,
Régan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home