My Fireman...My Hero
Jason is off to Fire Investigator School for 2 weeks (of course he'll be back on the weekends.) I am sure gonna miss him. It's one thing to be away from him for 24/48 hours, but a whole week!? That is crazy. I know he will have fun and learn lots of new things, but I can't help but be a little selfish and wish he was home with me. It's hard when he's away, especially towards the end of his absence. I want to tell him, "Enough already! Come home!" I know how important being a fireman is to him though. He absolutely loves it! The other day I called up to the station while he was working and he sounded so down. I asked him what was wrong and he said that they had trucks out and there was a house fire. I asked him why he sounded so down and he said he wanted to go to the fire, but they wouldn't let him. It was a very bittersweet moment for me. I love him being a hero, but it scares me sometimes. I found this poem online a long time ago and when Jason is gone, I like to read it. It fills my heart with warmth because it is so true. Everytime he goes to work I hate to see him go, but I know in my heart of hearts that God will keep him safe. We all know how much I LOVE my fireman. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he travels back and forth to Baton Rouge and while he's at work.
XOXO-
Régan
























































































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home