Happy Birthday, Jason!
Happy 28th Birthday, Jase! Hope you're having a wonderful birthday season!!
He got back in town this afternoon after being in Shreveport taking classes all week. I'm so glad it's the last week of this mess. I hate being away from him that long, but I am proud of him for taking all these classes. He's so super smart and so determined to get all the training he can. He starts his Paramedic class on Monday (2/6). It'll be tough, but I know he can do it! Please keep him in your prayers.
Baby Jackson is moving around lots and lots still. I went to the doctor yesterday and I go back on the 16th. I can't believe I already start going every 2 weeks now! It's going by so fast and he'll soon be here!! I'm getting so excited!
Love to All-
Régan
























































































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home