Spring Time Shower
This weekend I was given a wonderful shower by the most thoughtful friends and family. It was so cute!! It was a Spring Time theme. There were clotheslines hung everywhere with little boy clothes hanging on them. There was an umbrella hanging upside down with blue balloons hanging from it (April Showers.) Even the food tables were decorated cute. My grandmother's little red wagon on one of the tables & it held sandwiches in it. There was another bigger red wagon that had drinks in it with ice. It turned out the bigger wagon was for Jackson. I was so excited! Yellow Daffodils & Purple Hyacinths sat on top of the tables. They were beautiful. Also the cutest little bugs were scattered all over the tables. I couldn't believe how many gifts were on the gift table. Mama & Mom had to help me open them. Everything was just perfect. They all did such a good job & I was so impressed! Enjoy the pics!!
Love,
Ré
























































































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home