Great Visit!
We had a great visit this past week with Freda. I am so proud of her, she drove down here from Oklahoma on her new motorcycle. It is so fine! Jason and I have always wanted one, but now we REALLY want one. We'll have to move that up on our priority list a little bit. ;-)
It was a very relaxed visit and we ate really well. We ate Cactus Jack's (Mexican) Monday night, Tuesday for lunch Jason and Mom went to the Blue Light Cafe and Tuesday night we ate Crawfish from Cajun Café. (YUMMY!!)
Even though it was only for a couple of days, it's always so great to visit with Freda. I'm truly blessed to have such a wonderful mother-in-law.
























































































1 Comments:
You ARE blessed to have such a great mom-in-law. And I am blessed to have such a great son-in-law. Freda would have to be purty dern wonderful to have such a fine son. Thanks to both of you wonderful ladies.
MAMA WONA.
Post a Comment
<< Home