Friday, May 27

Busy Busy Busy Week!

It has been soooo very busy this week. I told Jason that this week was busier than the week of our wedding.
-Friday night, Frank (guy that works at the store who's become a part of our family over the years) graduated from LA Tech's Nursing school. I couldn't go though because I had to work at the store for Fish Night. I didn't want Robin starting a grease fire....again! (Just kidding, Rob)
-Saturday, Emma Lou (my niece) had her dance recital in Monroe. She was the most beautiful ballerina. She looks so much like my sister, Paula. That night one of my best friends from high school was having a birthday bash, but I was so tired I just went home and crashed!
-Sunday, Robin had a graduation ceremony at church. Remember last night when I went home and crashed? Well I was sleeping so hard that I over slept & missed church. Oh I felt horrible. I'm so sorry, Rob! I'll make it up to you. :-)
-Monday, Robin graduated from Choudrant High, but before I could leave work to go to that, my computer got a virus and had to be re-imaged....argh! The graduation was wonderful (a lil long though.) We're so proud of Robin (and Brandon.) After the ceremony we went out to eat at Cactus Jack's. It was great! The whole family was there! Brandon's family came and even Regina brought her new man (Jerid.) He was really nice and it was so great to have him there.
-Tuesday, Mine & Jason's 2 year Wedding Anniversary. Regina moved to Jackson,MS. :-( She's going to work for the same company she's been working for. I think she needed a lil change in scenery & when the job came up, she just couldn't say no. I'm so proud of her! I helped Robin and Mama pack for Florida.
-Wednesday, Robin and Mama left for Florida. It's Robin's Senior trip. Her, Mama, Brandon and a couple of her girlfriends are going. They're gonna have a blast! Everybody is leaving me!
-Thursday, Jason & decided to leave town, too. We're going to go to Oklahoma to see Mom and Mike. I am so looking forward to visiting them and resting. Man it's been a busy week!

Oh yea, I got a new car! '97 GMC Yukon. Very,Very nice. We got a great deal on it from a guy that Jason works with. It's my new Aunt Ré car. The deciding factor was when I found out that one of my best friends (Erin) is having a baby!!! One of my other best friends is already pregnant and due in July. So I have to have a vehicle that's big enough for 2 car seats!

I am so thankful for all my loved ones, but I can't wait until things start slowing down.
Lots of love to all!
Ré

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home