Friday, September 9

Guess Who's Having a Baby Now?!?!

Yes!!!! That's right! Jason and I are going to have a baby!! We are both so very excited. We wanted to wait at least another year before we started a family. But he/she is coming now and we couldn't be happier. I know everyone shares in our joy as we await the upcoming events of our little one. He/she will be loved so much by so many wonderful people. Thank you for sharing this wonderful time with Jason and I. We are both truly blessed to have such an awesome support group filled with family and friends.

I'm not exactly sure when the due date is or how far along I am. I go to the doctor on Tuesday (9/13/05) to see Dr. Armstrong. He's the doctor I usually use, but I'm having a change of heart and I want a more modern doctor. So, I've made an appointment for Thursday (9/22/05) to see Dr. Pennebaker. She's the doctor that my friend Erin is using. She loves her and I have heard really good things about her. Plus she specializes in high risk pregnancies/births and she has the cool 4D ultrasound at her office. I also heard that she has heaters in the exam rooms! As many times as I'm going to have to go to the doctor in one year, that will come in handy!! :-) I'll decide which one I want to stick with after this month.

As far as how I'm feeling....TIRED! Every day around 3:00, I get sooo sleepy. At night I feel very restless and very nauseous. This too shall pass. On the upside of things, I am now a morning person!! If you have ever been around me in the mornings, you know that I do NOT "do mornings." I know my mom is so excited now, because she is all about mornings. I thought she was going to croak when I called her on my way to work the other day. :-)

Please keep Jason in your thoughts and prayers. Bless his heart, with these raging hormones of mine, I can be such a crazy person. Anything I say, he just agrees with me. :-) I can't wait til things are back to normal or semi-normal and I can really enjoy this pregnancy. I will have updates regularly so keep checking the site.

Lots of Love to all!!!
Régan, Jason & Baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home