31 weeks!
Only 9 weeks left! I can't believe we finally made it to single digits. Gina and I went to the doctor last Thursday. Dr. Pennebaker said everything looks wonderful. His heartbeat was very strong still and sounded good. It was so funny as I was laying on the table waiting for Dr. P to come in...I lifted up my shirt so Gina could watch Jackson move around and she said, "Whoa!! Now, that's a belly!" It was the funniest thing! She is right though, my belly IS getting much bigger. I will have to post some new pictures of it. Jason still loves and kisses on it so much and talks to Jackson. It's the sweetest thing. Jackson still LOVES to hear his Daddy's voice. It's amazing how excited he gets. They will be such a cute pair!
I am getting so excited about Jackson coming into the world. On the other hand though, I am a little sad that he will not be with me every moment of every day. I just can't imagine not feeling him inside me...it makes me giggle every time he moves. It's the most incredible feeling. Jason says that it will be much better when we can hold him in our arms. I know it will be the most wonderful thing, but...I think it's just a Mommy thing. I am so thankful that I am about to become a Mommy. I must say that I learned from a really wonderful one. :-) Please keep Jason, Jackson and I in your thoughts and prayers as we continue on our journey.
Hugs & Kisses to everyone!
Régan
























































































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home