Thursday, March 16

34 Weeks...

Can you believe that it's just around the corner?! We have 6 weeks left and Baby Jackson will be here! I am so ready. Sometimes I just sit in Jackson's room and think about what he'll be like, who he'll look like and how he is going to change our lives forever. It puts a smile on my face everytime. I am so blessed.

I went to the doctor today and I have dialated 1cm and I'm measuring a week ahead of schedule (35 weeks.) We started monitoring me and the baby today. We got to hear his little heartbeat for about an hour. He was putting on a show, kicking and squirming. Dr. Pennebaker said everything was perfect and she wants to start seeing me twice a week starting next week. So I go back on Tuesday to do some more monitoring. She also put me on more insulin. I do it twice a day now, once in the AM & once in the PM. I figure Robin is just gonna have to move in with me when Jason goes to work. :-) I'm still not comfortable with giving myself shots.

I'll keep everyone updated. Love you all!
Régan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home