Jackson the Explorer
I can't believe how fast Jackson is growing up. I knew it was just a matter of time before he started crawling and he has. He's finally MOBILE!! He's everywhere and into everything. He is so funny the way he gets into stuff. He's like me, he cracks himself up all the time. When he finds something new, he squeals and laughs and looks up to see if it's ok that he's playing with his "new toy." He's such a happy baby!
Last night I was walking back and forth through the living room and I noticed that Jackson was following me. It was the cutest thing. He was trying so hard to keep up, he's pretty fast too. He thinks everything on the floor is his for the taking, so he's learning "no-no" real quick. I told Jason that we have to "baby proof" the house as soon as possible. He's also started pulling himself up. I know!! He's still just a baby! Like I said, he's growing up so fast. :-)
I don't have any new pics of him exploring, but I do have some of him when he was starting to crawl. I'll post newer ones soon. Jason has had the camera, showing off his humongous deer that's been hanging out by his deer stand-I'll post them too. They are unbelievable!
We're going trick or treating tonight. Jackson is going to be a Fire Hydrant. :-) (Jason's idea) I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and post them. Happy Halloween to everyone! XOXO Régan
























































































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home