Rolling, Rolling, Rolling
Jackson has rolled over!! Robin said he did it for the first time last week, but I hadn't seen it until yesterday. He's so cute. He'll be laying on his back playing with his feet in the air and then fall over to one side and before you know it he's flipped over on his belly. He's really begun trying to crawl, too. He wants so bad to go. He'll pull with his arms and then push with his legs, but can't figure out he's got to put it all together to go somewhere. He will before long though. I told Jason that it's time to "baby proof" the house. He'll be into EVERYTHING!!
I've also been working with him to say "MaMa" and what do you know after one day...he started saying it. I don't think he knows that he's talking about me, but he goes on and on. "MAMAMAMAMAMA" It's so sweet to hear him say it. Robin is now working with him to say "Tanté." He just laughs at her. :-)
This weekend Jason, Jackson and I are going to my Company Picnic. He's not really big enough to do anything, but it'll be fun to show him off and visit with everyone. It's going to be such a beautiful day!! And a wonderful weekend!!
Love to all,
Régan
























































































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home