Monday, July 18

Folk Life Fest @ NSU

This weekend I went on a very quick, but very fun road trip. Mom, Abigail, Ms. Jane & I drove down to Natchoches to Northwestern State University Saturday morning. They were having the 26th Annual Folk Life Festival. We met Uncle Kenney, Aunt Billie, Mr. Bill (Aunt Billie's dad) & his friend Christina. There was lots of food and lots of dancing. There were so many Cajun bands! Monty Russell & the Hardcore Troubadours (the band that played at mine & Jason's wedding)were there also. It's always awesome to listen to them. I had fun, but I wish Jason could have been there with us. He would have had a blast! I understand that he was tired though. He had to get up at 4AM Friday to put out voting machines & then at 4 AM on Sunday to pick them up. He's such a hard worker!!
XOXO
Ré

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home