Tuesday, October 18

My New Friend...

I apologize for not writing sooner.I have not felt good at all.:-( Nausea and I have become best friends. I am told that it will get better and believe me...I can not wait!!! I know Jason is ready for me to feel better. All I do is lay around and eat crackers. Our house is a complete mess!!! I'm so embarrassed.

I have really blossomed out. I am actually looking like I am pregnant and people are starting to rub on my belly. :-) Jason continues to talk to her/him. Before he leaves to go to work he'll say "Now, Baby, you be nice to Mommy today!" It is the sweetest thing ever. Makes me just fall in love with him all over again. He is going to be such a good Daddy and of course he will continue to be a wonderful husband. We'll be a good team.

I have been thinking about what I'm going to do in the nursery. As most of you know, my house is only 2 bedrooms. So first thing, we have to get a storage building big enough to put all our junk in. I have decided that I am going to get a day bed (with a trundle) to put in the nursery so when people come to visit, they'll have a place to sleep. I have a full size bed now, but it's soo big. There is no way we'll be able to fit everything in that room with that big ol' bed. It's a big room, but not that big. There is so much to do! I know we'll get it done, but 'til then I am feeling a little bit panicky... I guess it's better than nauseated though. :-)

Hope all is well with everyone. I will soon be able to be sociable again. Thank you for your patience. XOXO
Régan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home