It's a BOY!!!
We went to the doctor and found out we are definitely having a BOY. It was so neat to see our little man. Jason and I had lots of support in that little bitty tiny room. My mom, sister Regina, sister Paula and her daughter Emma Lou were there to see him. When they said it was a boy, Jason and I both teared up. It was so awesome to finally know what it was and to be able to call him by name. We decided on Jackson Douglas. Jackson was the only name that I liked and it turns out that it was my great, great grandfather's name (Jackson Monroe.) Of course, Douglas is Jason's middle name and his Dad's. Everyday Jason and I get more and more exicted.
Here are some pictures from the Ultrasound. Not sure who he looks like. Enjoy!
Régan
























































































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home