Monday, November 7

15 Weeks and Counting...

I went to see Dr. Pennebaker a couple of weeks ago for my monthly checkup and things went great. Robin and I got to hear the heartbeat again. This time I cried. It was the most precious lil heartbeat. Very fast-In the 160s & 170s! I go back on November 17th for my monthly and then on the 23rd we get to find out what we're having!!! I'm so excited and so anxious to find out. This weekend Jason and I were watching something on the Discovery Health Channel about different myths/old wives tales on finding out the baby's sex. We did the one where you tie his wedding ring to a string and put it over my belly, if it goes in circles it's a girl and back and forth it's a boy. It was doing both!! I'm not sure if I want to know what that means!! :-) We'll see when we go on the 23rd.

Some very exciting news... my older sister, Paula, said that I could have her daybed!! I am so thrilled! My niece Emma Lou has decided that she wants to sleep in a "big girl" bed, but Paula says that she's going to probably have to end up laying down with her and the daybed just won't be big enough. It's amazing how big they get and so fast! My baby sister, Robin, just turned 19!! I swear she was just celebrating her 1st birthday. Before long our little one will be here and oh what a day it will be! One of the best days of mine and Jason's life for sure.

Love to all,
Ré

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home