25 Weeks...
Went to the doctor on Thursday and she said everything looked great! I am measuring right on target and looking good. So far, I've only gained 14 pounds!! Not too bad. When we listened to Jackson's heartbeat, he was front and center. He's still very active and loves when his Daddy talks to him. He jumps around like crazy!
Pray for Jason and I. With all these hormonal changes, I've been in a bit of a funk. Not feeling bad and not feeling good. Just blah. I know it's hard on Jason to understand all the physical, emotional and mental changes I'm going through. He's been really great with everything, but sometimes I think he gets frustrated with me. I try to be pleasant and not ask for too much...I really do. I know in the end it will all be fine and it'll make us stronger...it's just hard getting to that point. :-)
Lots of Love to all!!
Régan
























































































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home