Monday, January 9

Pics of ME!!

Here are some pics of me. These are from a couple of months ago...I've gotten bigger since then. When Jason goes off to work for a couple of days and comes home, he swears I've gotten bigger. He also says how beautiful I've gotten. He's such a sweetheart!!

Jackson gets more and more active everyday. The other night Jason got to feel him kicking when we were lying in bed. It was so cool!

So far, everything has been going great! I really love being pregnant. I don't know what I'm going to do when I have him and he's not with me everyday. I love him going to work with me. When I feel stressed I just sit back and give him a rub. He usually gives me a little nudge like he's telling me everything is ok. :-) He's going to be a sweetheart like his Daddy. The only thing I'm not enjoying right now is the swelling. My fingers look like little hot dog weinies. They're big and red! It's the craziest thing. My older sister, Paula's looked just like 'em. I've been drinking lots & lots of water & hopefully this will help. Although I really don't think it will. We'll see.

I go to the doctor on Thursday. I'll post and let everyone know how it goes. Hope everyone is having a most wonderful new year!!

Love,
Ré

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home