Saturday, March 25

35 Weeks...

Went to the doctor on Tuesday and Friday of last week and everything is looking good. Dr. Pennebaker scheduled us another ultrasound on Monday, April 10th. We'll find out exactly how big Jackson is then. If he's over 4,000 grams (9.5-10 lbs) then we will plan on doing a C-Section. Jason thinks he'll be here around April 14th. I'm just ready for him to get here. I have truly loved being pregnant, but I'm ready to hug him and kiss him and hold him and just love on him. Plus, it's getting a little bit uncomfortable & I am swelling so much. It's also harder to move around now, I just waddle around everywhere I go. Jason says it's cute though... I don't know about that. :-) He's such a sweetheart!

I go again to the doctor Monday, March 27th & Thurday, March 30th. I'll be sure to update everyone.

Lots of Love,
Régan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home