Happy 3 Months, Jackson!
I wrote this forever ago and forgot to post it... Motherhood...what else can I say. :-)
Yes, Jackson is 3 months old today. He is growing like a weed. He's started "talking" to us and is getting the cutest little personality. He has really learned who is Mommy and Daddy are and he loves us both so much. He just looks at us with these adoring eyes and grins. Melts my heart everytime. He is such a cutie pie!
When people told me how fast their kids grew up and for me to enjoy every moment, they weren't lying. I swear we just brought him home from the hospital and didn't know what to do with him. Now it's like Jason and our professional parents. We are having such a good time raising this sweet, darling little boy. He is such a joy in both of our lives. We love to just sit and look at him. We'll lay him down in the floor and he kicks and punches and coos. It's so funny. And to watch Jason and Jackson interact with each other... oh, it's the sweetest thing.
Now I gotta be honest, I have had a really hard time adjusting to everything. It seems like I am always busy and I never have time to just sit and do nothing. If I do get a chance to sit down and watch tv, I'm usually sitting there folding clothes and making mental notes of what I need to be doing. It's a hard job to be a Mommy, but it is the MOST fun and rewarding.
I have posted some new pictures of 4th of July and some random pics. I'll have some pics of when Freda came down too as soon as I can. He's so photogenic. He loves to have his picture taken. I wonder where he gets that from? :-)
Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer. Stay cool.....it's hot out there! :-)
Love,
Régan
























































































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home