Monday, May 15

Happy Mother's Day!

This Mother's Day is so special because, as you know, it is my first one. I am so thankful to be a mother and I enjoy it so much. It is the most exciting "job." I love to just sit and look at Jackson. When he looks at me with those big ole eyes and grins at me, it just touches my heart.

As I'm writing this, he is sleeping in my lap. He just ate and is snoozing. You can tell he feels safe in my arms. He is so peaceful and content. I pray that he will always be this happy and feel this safe. I also pray that I can be the best mother for him. Sometimes it's tough, but looking at him lets me know it's all going to be ok. He's such a precious angel.

For my Mother's Day present, Jason got me 2 tickets to go see Cross Canadian Ragweed on Thursday! I am so excited!!! He also got me one of the Willow Tree figurines that I collect. He is such sweetheart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home