Finally...I have posted!!
I can't believe it has been a month since I have posted. You have to understand though...I have the sweetest, most adorable little boy that DEMANDS my attention... and don't forget about my other demanding boy, Jason. Just kidding....I love to spend time with both my boys. They are so much fun to hang out with and even more fun to watch them interact with each other. Jackson loves his Daddy so much. I mean he will not take his eyes off of him when he's at home and I swear he cries out "Daddy" when Jason is gone to work. Breaks my heart.
We have been having the most wonderful time together and we are all doing good. Jackson went to his 2 month well-baby checkup on June 12th and everything was wonderful. He is a growing boy. He weighed in at 12.6 lbs and 23 in. Chunky Monkey!! He was very good at the doctor's office so we went to lunch with the girls at work. They were so excited to see him. He goes back again August 14th for his 4 month checkup. On Saturday we are going to get his shots. I think it will probably be more traumatic for me than him. I'm such a wimp!
I went back to work on June 13th. Oh I just hate it!! I love being on a schedule and having our little routine, but I hate being away from him. I know that he's ok though because Tanté (Aunt Robin) has him. They have the most fun together and they both really enjoy each other. She is THE BEST!!
MawMaw Freda and Papa Mike came down for the Memorial Day Holiday. I was definately spoiled while they were here. Jackson stayed in the room with Freda & she got up with him. She really enjoyed that and it was so neat the way Jackson just "knew" who she was. He would just look at her with these adoring eyes. He is such a sweetheart. He loved to be rocked by his Papa Mike and listen to him sing. He loved his deep voice. Jackson also made a new friend or maybe even his 2nd mom. Sadie, Freda and Mike's dachshund, loved Jackson so much and such a good little caretaker. If Jackson would cry, she would run up to his crib and try to look in to check on him. It was so sweet.
Jackson took his first Road Trip to see MaMaw and PaPaw in Tyler, TX. He was very good and enjoyed seeing them so much. He can't wait to go back and visit again. He loved hanging out with MaMaw and he would follow PaPaw with his eyes if he got up from his chair and went somewhere. When I say this boy is the most lovable child, I am serious. He is just an angel.
Speaking of dogs...he also met Sammie, Robin's maltese. They didn't really know what to think about each other. Jackson stared at him and Sammie licked his toes. Jackson also met Liz, Mama's boyfriend's dog. She is very protective of him. She wanted to be right up next to him at all times. I think she loved the fact that finally there was somebody smaller than her. She is a min-pin.
Regina turned 21 on June 6th!! Very exciting!! We had a wonderful time. Mom and I took her to the casino and had a blast. Robin kept Jackson while we went. Then that night we went and watched Monty Russell (the guy that played at our reception.)
So I think that's everything. Enjoy all the pics. Lots of love to everyone!
XOXO
Régan
























































































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home