Friday, August 4

Busy Bees

We have been so busy!! Jackson continues to grow everyday and lose hair everyday. He looks like a lil man with his receding hairline. He is such a funny boy, too. He laughs at everything, especially his Daddy. They are so funny together. When I figure out how to put videos on here, I'll have to record the two of them and show you guys. They are so adorable!

My friend Erin's little girl, Kinsley, came over to play one day. She started crawling and she is everywhere. Jackson would just look at her and grin. They "talked" to each other and they watched Nemo together. Well, Jackson watched it, she was into playing with Sammie. Jackson loves Finding Nemo! We put it on one day and he was instantly hooked. He watched the whole thing! I couldn't believe that he would actually sit and watch the whole thing. He watches it all the time now. He talks and giggles and kicks his little arms and legs around. It's more entertaining to watch him than to watch Nemo.

July 27th, I took Jackson to the doctor for his very first "sick baby" visit. He was so pitiful. His throat was very red and he had a stuffy nose. He would hardly eat. I was so worried about him. We saw Michelle, the nurse practioner, and she gave us some medicine. She said to watch and if we saw a rash on him, to bring him back. So 5 days later, we were back, but it turned out it was nothing. Michelle said his skin was so fair and we would notice every little rash he had, but this wasn't the rash we were suppose to be looking for. (Didn't know there were all different kinds of rashes. Yea, I'm a first time mom.) She said he would be fussy, but to just give it time. I told her I hated to drag him down to the doctor for nothing. She said I was a good Mama and if I needed reassuring just come on in everyday. She's so wonderful! She's the reason we picked Dr. Bimle. They are both really great.

So we're getting over being sick and he's really starting to feel better. Eating more (by the way he now weighs 16 lbs) and smiling more. He's such a happy baby. He's really going to be happy tonight because Jason & I will both be home. Jason is making us dinner and we're going to watch movies and play with Jackson. Jason has been working so much these last few weeks and I feel like I never see him. I am so excited to spend time with my boys. So... I better head home. I still have an hour drive. Hope everyone has a terrific weekend!!

Hugs & Kisses,
Régan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home