Monday, January 29

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

OK OK OK, I know I haven't posted in FOREVER!!! I can only blame it on the fact that I have been having soo much fun being a Mommy!! You will not believe how big Jackson has gotten and how much he has changed. He is really growing into his personality. He is so sweet and loving and oh so funny!

We had a fabulous Christmas, but it went by way too fast. Jason had to work most of the time, so it was just Jackson and I. The Saturday before Christmas weekend we went to my sister's to visit with my aunts and cousins. Then that night, we went to Maw Maw Thel's (my grandmother) for Christmas with my aunts, uncles and cousins. We had a really great time. The 23rd we went back to my sister's to have Christmas with my Daddy. It was wild! I swear those kids open presents in less than 5 minutes. They all got lots of fun stuff including Jackson. I think his favorite toy was a pig that Big Daddy and Uncle Reg got him. It oinks Jingle Bells and walks, then when you pull its tail it squeals and kicks its feet. Jackson thinks it's so funny. He can't wait til his first "hog baying." Christmas Eve was spent with my Mama, sisters and their loved ones. We had a wonderful time, but the best was watching Jackson open his presents. Of course, he wanted nothing to do with what was in the bags/boxes. He wanted the bows, paper, bags and boxes. It was great!! We were very excited that Jason could spend Christmas Eve with us. He had to go to back to work on Christmas Day. So we made the best of when he was at home.

New Year's Eve was great too! Unfortunately Jason had to work, but again, we made the best of it. Mama, Me and Jackson went over to her friend Brandi's house and brought in the new year with her family. She has 2 little girls who just adore Jackson. Of course they only got to hold him when Brandi wasn't loving on him. We popped fireworks and played games. Shortly after midnight, we were all ready to go to bed. Jackson and I stayed at Mama's. We got up New Year's Day and cooked all kinds of good stuff. Then later we went up to the firestation to visit with Jason.

Since then Jackson has started cutting teeth again. He has 4 coming in!! Bless his heart, he is in such pain and can be so cranky. Other than that, he is so wonderful. Just an absolute joy! Jason has been home alot this month and we have enjoyed it so much. He has cooked for us everyday he's off. I'm talking breakfast and supper. He is such an awesome husband! He has been working with Jackson on walking. He has taken several steps in the last couple of weeks, but hasn't yet mastered walking. I think he will probably just take off running when he gets ready. He is into everything! He's new thing is climbing. He is so brave and adventurous. He thinks there is nothing that he can't do. Sounds alot like his Daddy. :o) I've posted lots of pics from Christmas and January. I'll try to do better with posting. Hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year!!

Hugs and Kisses,

Régan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home