36 Weeks...
It seems like the weeks are just flying by. Went to my 2 doctors appointments this week and everything looks good. I'm still dilated 1 cm. Jackson's head is down and getting in position. He's definately began to "drop" and it still squirms around in there. He is very active!
Dr. Pennebaker is going out of town next week, but will be back on April 10th. She gave me strict instructions not to go in labor while she's out. I'll be seeing the on-call doctor, Dr. Lee, next week. I've heard lots of good things about him. I see him on Monday, April 3rd & Thursday, April 6th.
I've almost got everything done in Jackson's room. Hopefully we can finish it up this weekend. I pre-registered at the hospital (St. Francis) this past week. I've made my "Call List" and I've just about got Jackson's bag packed. Now I just have to finish packing mine & get Jason to pack his. If anybody has any suggestions or reminders, please let me know. (Just leave a Comment.)
XOXO,
Régan
























































































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home