Tuesday, April 11

2nd Ultrasound

Jason, Mama, Robin & I went for the 2nd Ultrasound yesterday. We got to see our little prince & he is soo cute! He has Jason's nose and my big ol' feet. He has the cutest little chubby cheeks and really long eyelashes. He weighs 8 lbs right now and bless his heart, he doesn't have any room in there. We'll know if we're gonna induce or have a c-section on Thursday when I go see Dr. Pennebaker. I'll be sure to update and let everyone know or I'll have Robin or Gina update.

When we got home yesterday, Jason began his "nesting" stage. He cleaned up the yard until dark and then came in and hung up the curtains & pictures in Jackson's room. He was so funny! He just knew I was going to go into labor last night. He's going to be such a good Daddy!

Love to all,
Régan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home