Thursday, April 27

2 Weeks

We went for our 2 week check up and it was soo GREAT to finally get out of the house. I enjoyed the rest, but I felt like I was going to go crazy in that house.

At my appointment, Dr. Pennebaker said everything looked good. My incision is healing nicely and she put me on birth control. I loved being pregnant, but not again for two or three years. I go back for my 6 week check up and we'll check to see how my sugars are doing. The diabetes should be gone. YEAH!! No more shots in the belly!!

At Jackson's appointment, Dr. Bimle said he was just perfect. He now weighs 8.6 lbs and measures 21 inches. Jason and I loved Dr. Bimle. She is so wonderful! We go back to see her at 2 months for a well baby check up. Did I mention how he tee-teed all over the scales and wall and everything else in site while he was getting weighed?! It was hilarious!

I'm starting to get bored at home, not that I don't love hanging out with Jackson all day. I'm just ready to start getting out and doing stuff. I've gotten so use to sleeping whenever he does though and it makes me feel so tired and groggy all day. He eats about 2 oz every 2 hours right now, but we're going to up his formula to 3 oz so maybe he'll let Mommy get some sleep at night. Maybe then we'll get our days and nights on the right track.

The journey continues... :-) Keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Régan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home