Wednesday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day filled with hugs and kisses and chocolates. :o) Jason went to work last night at 6 and he'll get off at 6 tonight. (New thing they are trying at the station) Anyway, when Jackson and I got home we had presents and cards waiting for us. One for Jackson from Daddy...one for Régan from Jason...and one for Mommy from Jackson. My husband is so sweet!! They were wrapped up so pretty. Jackson got a car and I got a beautiful Willow Tree figurine. It's the "Welcoming Spirit" one and is huge! Jackson got me a sweet little keepsake box "Mother and Child." It's from the Willow Tree collection. I loved them both so much. Jackson was also very excited about his car. See pics below.

The other pictures are from the other day. Jason and I were in the kitchen doing dishes. We both had our backs turned for just a minute. When we turned around, the little munchkin had climbed up in the dishwasher. He was so proud of himself. My mom said that I loved doing that when I was Jackson's age. He also climbed up on the fireplace at Mama's house the other night. He's very brave!! We have many many adventures to look forward to. :o)

XOXO
Régan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home