Monday, April 10

37 Weeks...

Not very long to go...I have to keep telling myself that because I have become SOO miserable. I hate to be whinny, but it's true. I have begun to swell and have become very irritable. I sat with my feet up all weekend and slept lots and lots. I know it will all be worth it, I am just ready for this sweet little bundle of joy to be here already!! :-)

I went to see Dr. Lee last Monday and it wasn't a good experience. I didn't go back and see him on Thursday as scheduled. Instead, I saw Dr. Wilson on Friday and he was very nice. I am still dilated to 1 cm, baby's head is still down and I am now 50% effaced. It's been very scary all week knowing Dr. Pennebaker is away. I'm glad she'll be back in town today. We go for our ultrasound this afternoon to see how big Jackson has gotten. We'll know if we are going to do a C-section or not. Wish us luck! I'll be sure to update and let everyone know what the verdict is. Our little one may be here by this weekend!!!

XOXO,
Régan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home